The 18th ICEC and 10th JCSG Conferences
- The IFIP International Conference on Entertainment Computing (ICEC-2019)
This is the longest lasting and prime scientific conference series in the area of Entertainment Computing.
It brings together practitioners, researchers, artists, designers, and industry on the design, creation,
development, use, application and evaluation of digital entertainment content and experience systems. The
conference series is cross-disciplinary, and stretches over the domains of computer science, human-computer-interaction,
content production, digital games, multimedia, media studies, art, and design.
- The IFIP Joint Conference on Serious Games (JCSG-2019)
Serious games stretches across a broad spectrum of application domains, ranging from game-based learning,
simulation and training, through games for health, well-being and behaviour change, marketing and business,
to games for industries like defense, tourism and cultural heritage, emergency management, city planning,
engineering, and politics, and games to raise awareness and provoke questioning on environmental, moral and social issues.
The 7th COIDEV Congress
- The International Congress of Video Game Developers (COIDEV-2019), is one of the most important video game
development events in Latin America. In this 7th edition, COIDEV offers its attendees a unique experience, where conferences,
talks and complementary activities related to the video game development industry are developed.
The co-hosting of ICEC, JCSG and COIDEV, creates a unique venue to publish and learn about the interplay of interactive entertainment,
art, design and serious applications with researchers from all fields, and appreciate examples of developments made by local and
international companies in The video game field.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Digital Games and Interactive Entertainment
- Design, Interaction and Analysis of Entertainment Systems
- Entertainment for Purpose and Persuasion
- Computational Methodologies for Entertainment
- Theory and technology of Serious Games
- Media Studies and Business of Entertainment and Serious Games
- Best Practice and Application Domains of Serious Games